Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Unpleasant People 5 Update

Hey there, Internet Zone!

I have been horrendously absent from the World Wide Webernet for awhile, but my excuse is that I've been working on comics and some freelance illustration projects, which I consider a valid excuse. Maybe.

Anyway, I since my last post I've come out with a new issue of Brain Parts, some selections from which I will be posting here, as well as Private Parts, a short little Brain Parts-offshoot for naughty humor, pinups and semi-nudity. I'm pretty sure it was the glitter on the cover that really sold Private Parts at the Massachusetts Independent Comics Expo.


I've also been hard at work on Unpleasant People 5. Keeping with my apparent pattern, it's longer than the previous issues (around 30 or 30+ pages). I'm penciling right now, which is the stage I enjoy most. For your viewing pleasure, I give you, the faces of Unpleasant People 5:

While I'm still working on Unpleasant People 5, most of my posts will be sketches, but hopefully I'll be getting them up here more regularly. Once I get the main site for Unpleasant People up and running, I'll post an update here and link to it.

That's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment