Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In case you were wondering...

And in honor of Valentine's Day I present...

Something that has absolutely nothing to do with Valentine's Day.
And here's a glimpse of what I'm working on right now: Unpleasant People #4. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, it's a narrative humor series about the trials and tribulations of a fantasy villain, his scantily-clad second-in-command and, of course, his long-suffering secretary. Issues 1-3 are available to buy (shoot me an email, holly_foltz@yahoo.com or come to the Boston Comic Con or MoCCA where I'll be selling in April).

My thumbnails tend to be very messy. Kudos if you can read the dialogue.

This week's post is done, I'll go back to stuffing my face with chocolate while watching Netflix with my cat.

You think I'm joking?

2 comments:

  1. woo, comics! I'm definitely interested in seeing the thumbnails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just emailed you to ask if you would look at them for me! I'll send you the PDF! Thanks!

      Delete