Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Too Much Star Trek

I've been watching "Star Trek: Voyager" lately and as you can tell from the comic below, I've maintained a healthy lack of personal investment in the fictional characters and situations.


Does anyone else think that Captain Janeway bears a passing resemblance to a Gibson Girl?
I think it's the up-do.

Note: I've disabled Lightbox on my blog, so when you click on an image, it will take you to another page with just the image and the option to see it full-sized. I realized that some of the smaller text was too hard to see using Lightbox, and might be unreadable unless seen at full size.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, what is it with Voyager and space-baby-mama-drama?

    For the love of goodness, light and newt-procreation (lower-case "N" there, thank ghod for small favors), don't watch THRESHOLD.

    I only READ about it and was thoroughly endumbened; but if you've been spared that episode, and you need to feel like you've watched it, they vivisect it scene-by-scene here:

    http://www.agonybooth.com/recaps/Star_Trek/Voyager/Threshold.aspx

    In the land of selfservingness, of the 5-6 different comic episode cards, i think it's not unlikely I gave you the "The Sh*t Just Got Real O'Clock" one, which makes this blog entry doubly the one that must be commented on.

    Rereading the construction of the last paragraph in dismay; DETANGLE THAT SYNTAX, LINGUISTS OF AMERICA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chakotay's expression at the end is priceless! I want to hug the poor guy, but I think if anyone squeezes him right now he'll puke.

    ReplyDelete